This is a blog of ongoing projects starting with: 1) Antarctica -Dec. 2006 - February 2007 2) Work made from the experience 2008 3) Nevada Feb. - Oct. 2008
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Day 4 Carbon Sink
I have four excellent helpers, all preparators at the Museum. They are Stoney, Connor, Felicia and David. The work is going really fast, but today, after the big thunderstorm last night, it was very hot with clear blue skies.
It turns out the beetle on Connors T- shirt was a kind which takes over after the bark and the pine beetle are gone, it eats the destructive fungii, brought in by the pine beetle. Never-the-less the powers that be have decreed that the logs must be sprayed for pine beetle.
- The Sucker Done dried up itself
- Carbon Stink
- Horses, Steers, Bulls, Cowboys 'n things
- University sculpture upsets Wyoming coal industry
- Believe it or not the Dinosaurs eventually died ou...
- Coal-Themed Sculpture Annoys Lawmakers
- Carbon Sink, University of Wyoming
- Day 7 Carbon Sink
- Day 6, Carbon Sink
- Big Hollow and the Mountains from the Observatory
- Day 5, Carbon Sink
- Full Moon over Big Hollow by iphone
- Day 4 Carbon Sink
- Day 3 Carbon Sink
- Day 2, Wyoming
- Laramie - day 1
- PARIS AND WYOMING
- ▼ July (17)